Welcome / Introduction

 Hey y'all and welcome to The Kunzler Kronicles!


    My name is Justin Kunzler and I'm going to be sharing my thoughts on many topics revolving mainly around families! This will be including but not limited to:

  • Why the family unit is so important for ourselves, the members of our families, our communities, and our world
  • Different family dynamics
  • My families experience and what makes us unique and our unique challenges
  • My own thoughts, perspectives, and experiences
  • The experiences of my friends and their families
  • Practical skills and plans to help you and me in planning for our future (or current) families
  • Promoting healthy and functional families
  • Data and Research revolving around people and families
  • Information about helping families to improve
  • And So Much More!!
    You may be wondering what the point of this blog is or why i even decided to start to blog.  to answer those questions, this is because recently, I've been learning more about families in preparation for one day having my own. I'm even studying about families at college and I have found that this is a topic that I am very passionate about!

As this is my first attempt at blogging I hope that you will be patient with me as I become better at blogging/writing as we go. Feel free to comment on my posts to ask questions and share your input! I'd love to read what you have to say and, if I can, I'd love to answer any questions that you have! Thank you and I'll see you soon!

-Justin 

Comments

Popular Posts